indie-snobs.blogspot.com
Profile Archives Affiliates
less updates.
you are now viewing indie-snobs.blogspot.com.
read and fuck off from here....

posted on Friday, June 10, 2011 @ 6/10/2011 04:54:00 PM | back to the top.
Your feelings really hit me. I know we only have a little time left but that's exactly why I want to spend our time together like we always do. Like any other day. I want to believe that it's not something special to signify the end but instead that it's not the ending. So let's make a promise, that this is not the end of everything, but just the beginning once again. If you'd ask me truthfully if I wanted to let go then my answer would of course be no. If you ask me whether I'll be fine with you not around any more, of course I won't be. I made a promise to myself not to let you out of my sight. I may not have anyone left whom I'll really love and that might be a sad thing for me, but cause I know that we cannot be with each due to certain reasons and not because we don't love each other that's something that consoles me. I will wait...keep on waiting because I know that one day will come where I can ask for your hand and there will be no one else who could object to it.

« older posts             newer posts »
© (indiesnob)