indie-snobs.blogspot.com
Profile Archives Affiliates
less updates.
you are now viewing indie-snobs.blogspot.com.
read and fuck off from here....

posted on Saturday, May 14, 2011 @ 5/14/2011 09:11:00 PM | back to the top.


How I long to hear your sweet voice
The soft sexy way in which you speak to me
To have shivers run through my body
Just the way that I know they would

How I long to feel your heart beating
Feel it beating when I lay my head down to it
Knowing that it beats so fast and strong
Just knowing it does because of me

How I long to smell your breath
The swirl of your breath as your lips touch mine
Your breathing labored and sweet and the essence
Of your longing filling my mine with wanting you

How I long for your warm soft touch
The touch I have longed for in my dreams
Of fingertips slowly stroking my body
Touches that I will be screaming for more of

How I long for the taste of you
Just once, just so I can survive
This life, knowing what it was like
Just once ....just once

« older posts             newer posts »
© (indiesnob)