indie-snobs.blogspot.com
Profile Archives Affiliates
less updates.
you are now viewing indie-snobs.blogspot.com.
read and fuck off from here....

posted on Saturday, April 23, 2011 @ 4/23/2011 06:48:00 AM | back to the top.



"Longing.."

Your essence lingers all around me, covering every inch of my soul,
Yet I remain patient with kind thoughts, and an imagination I can't control
My mind is but a playground for ideas, with your face as my inspiration

Entranced by your heart, it shocks me like straight electrification
A simple “I Love You” could do it but there's just too many complications
These emotions which are inevitable, I'm just waiting for you to notice

Your life's an unsolved jigsaw with a hundred missing pieces
Your tears can flow, and travel a thousand seas,
But I'll always be right here, for you to depend on me..

Inspired by AJW

« older posts             newer posts »
© (indiesnob)