indie-snobs.blogspot.com
Profile Archives Affiliates
less updates.
you are now viewing indie-snobs.blogspot.com.
read and fuck off from here....

posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009 @ 6/14/2009 06:23:00 PM | back to the top.
You Judas incarnate
It is people like you I hate
Scheming and cheating
You deserve a fucking beating

You used me like a tool
And treated me like a money pool
If not for me where would you be?
If not for me you'd just be a pussy

And of all the things that you could have said
Tell me what was in your head?
You're just a fucking prick
And you don't deserve Eunice or any other chick

A close friend, my doubles partner
It's because of these ties that triggered my anger
Can't believe you did this to me
I'm disappointed, so go fuck yourself Fuji

« older posts             newer posts »
© (indiesnob)