indie-snobs.blogspot.com
Profile Archives Affiliates
less updates.
you are now viewing indie-snobs.blogspot.com.
read and fuck off from here....

posted on Tuesday, April 14, 2009 @ 4/14/2009 03:44:00 PM | back to the top.
I saw a Messiah standing in Heaven
Standing before me with no words
Nothing but "Hope"
Yet I heard of your glory

You saved our world from the fallen angels
When we lost dread, a Demon was laughing
But now you are showing us wonder
Giving your love

Let me walk with you when I'm lost in the wild
I know you always lead me to another Eden
Let me bless your name, O Lord, O Lord!
Your words will never fade away

Since we believe you're the light on Earth
With awe, down on my knees again
I've got to know you're the one
The only one who reveals the world

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power

« older posts             newer posts »
© (indiesnob)