indie-snobs.blogspot.com
Profile Archives Affiliates
less updates.
you are now viewing indie-snobs.blogspot.com.
read and fuck off from here....

posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 @ 3/25/2009 12:12:00 AM | back to the top.
What is truth? What is a lie? In my context...a lie is something fictitious. Like a story book. You tell a lie like you're telling a story, make belief, a lie is something that has never happened, a lie may in fact be the truth in a parallel dimension. Your lie could be the truth happening to yourself in the other world..no one knows. The truth is our existence, everything that we do and the very fact that we are living organisms in this world is the truth. You're probably confused by what I'm saying here, probably no one could understand this except for myself so forgive me before you proceed on reading. Truth has always been a major issue with human beings. Thus came about the term, trustworthiness. How do you judge a person's trustworthiness? Every single micro organism in this world probably can communicate with one another, it's just the difference in species which make things incomprehensible. I've always tried to tell the truth. But in this human world where we homosepians have evolved so radically, we started to become suspicious of one another, which is the very reason why we lie to one another. We want to live in that perfect fantasy world where everything would be perfect by a simple tell tale spelled and composed by our inner selves. Nobody WANTS to lie, but everybody WANTS a perfect life, which is impossible given our nature. Today I have experienced the truth becoming a lie. Did I lie about anything, no I didn't think so. Did I tell the truth? I did I believe so. But my truth became a lie because of misconception. Am I lying now or am I telling the truth, I'm having the same misconception my mom and sis have of me.

On my way back after the movie with my colleagues, I felt....I don't even how to explain it. It was a sudden surge of blood pumping into my heart which made me feel like I was hyper-ventilating, but it was not hyper-ventilation, and neither was it a panic attack, nor was it an adrenaline rush. But as I got off that train, everything around me seemed so weird, it's like I could hear everything so clearly, like the sound of the escalator handrails moving, every single person who was talking, the sound of crickets and frogs in the field, lamp posts bulbs flickering, cars and motorcycles in the distant. My left and right ears were catching different sounds from every direction and it was irritating, my whole world became noise. I just wanted to go back home and shut myself in the room. I feel physically fine...but I think mental fatigue has caught up with me finally.

My body restless
My mind amok
The world's a circus
I'm stage-struck

My heart beating
My lungs pumping
The noise is jarring
I'm buckling

« older posts             newer posts »
© (indiesnob)