indie-snobs.blogspot.com
Profile Archives Affiliates
less updates.
you are now viewing indie-snobs.blogspot.com.
read and fuck off from here....

posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 @ 3/30/2009 10:42:00 PM | back to the top.
I've never had so much to think about in my life as I did today. A lot of stuff was going on in my mind and I needed to clear my head. Hence, I went for a jog instead of going to church to confess. Definitely my future was one of the major concerns I had. I thought...what happens after I graduate from Uni and get a degree in Digital Audio Engineering and Electronic Music? What do I REALLY want to do and what do I NEED to do? Money...How much do I need to earn so I can support my parents and my OWN family if I happen to have one. It's certain I've never thought of how much I wanted to earn because I always believed that I'll be satisfied with whatever I earn as long as I was enjoyed the job I'm in. How long do my parents have to wait till I can support them fully without them having to slog it out for themselves? They can't depend on my sisters cause the both of them have their own families to take care of already. It's funny how I am blogging about this and it feels like a déjà vu. Well whatever..next I thought of which woman would be willing to get married to a dreamer like me? Who in their right mind would fall for a guy who's dream and goal is to become a dj/producer? No woman would want to slug it out with a guy who's poor and has no certain future, there is simply no security. So will I have a family? If not, then I wouldn't need to earn as much as I need to right? Then it all just continues to revolve around the same topic until I found myself having thoughts after thoughts that just kept running through my mind like a runaway train on an endless railway. and now I am in a confused state. I have no idea what I am doing. As I am here, my whole world seems to be spinning, could be the rush of blood into my head after the jog..I don't know.

Well most of today seemed like I was walking through Hollywood, well it tends to be like that most of the time because of the amount of movies that I've watched. To the station on my way out of home, I saw this dude walking towards me, he sent murderous chills down my spine...he had the vibe of Tony Montana from the movie "Scarface". Why so? He was wearing this pair of lookalike "Rayban" classic sunglasses, which had a faint gold tint. And he also had on this silk Cuban flowery shirt which had the top 2 buttons opened and that trimmed goatee of his...gosh. What hit me the most was the way he walked, it was a wee bit retarded but I swear this guy definitely thinks he's a star. Just picture Tony Montana wearing a silk Cuban shirt and add in Derek Zoolander's catwalk...BOOM! You get exactly what I saw..Montana Zoolander. I could imagine him doing the infamous Zoolander "Magnum" pose..haha...that would be been hilarious. Next movie star I saw? Jean Claude Van Damme as Robocop. This happened to be in town as I was walking towards the office. I saw this Malay guy who wore this tight tank top and super skinny washed sky blue denim jeans which had a size 24 waist...no kidding, this guy had a waist size smaller than any woman. He wasn't very tall either, just about my shoulder's height and I'm 5"5(166cm). But his muscles...damn...he could kill me with the mere twitch of his fingers. They were so well-defined it made me wonder if he underwent plastic surgery for muscle construction or maybe STEROIDS...no idea man it was just perfect...like what Jean Claude Van Damme said.."God gave me a great body and it's my duty to take care of my physical temple"...HE definitely had a physical temple. The weird thing about him though...he walked like Robocop...it took him 40 seconds to cross the traffic light at the Ion construction site to Wheelock Place! What took me 18 seconds to walk and mind you I wasn't rushing cause my feet were hurting like hell cause of my bloody shoes...took him twice the time. Each step that he took looked like he was trying to flex every muscle on his body and it was so mechanical he seemed like a cyborg or maybe he was just too scared that if he walked any faster, wind resistance MAY actually damage the beauty of his spectacular muscles. God knows where he was going to but hell he may have had to have a buffer time of few hours before he could reach his destination. Well..I had 1 or 2 more sightings of these "Hollywood" stars today but if I were to go on...I'd be defaming the real Hollywood stars with the fakes.

Looking forward to the weekend...Judge Jules and New Young Pony Club...AYE!

« older posts             newer posts »
© (indiesnob)