indie-snobs.blogspot.com
Profile Archives Affiliates
less updates.
you are now viewing indie-snobs.blogspot.com.
read and fuck off from here....

posted on Thursday, May 19, 2011 @ 5/19/2011 12:09:00 AM | back to the top.


You'll be my girl forever, that is if you are a believer
My love for you will never end, I yearn to be more than just a friend
Someday I'll see you when I turn,
I'm not over you yet, that's what I'll learn

I'll try to convince myself that I AM over you,
Oh how I wished you loved me too
Back to the friendly past, where hopefully it will last
At least longer then before, but then again what more can I ask

Yes, it was the worse day of my life,
Wishing if would last till you were my beloved wife
You'd be part of a dream which would come true,
Instead now it's just become a memory of you

I still believe in the same destiny,
That you and I were meant to be
My witnesses are the stars from above,
In our next lives again we will love

« older posts             newer posts »
© (indiesnob)